Summer Well Child Exams at AGC
Keeping your child healthy and happy is your first priority as a parent. At AGC Pediatrics, we want to make it even easier to keep your children safe and healthy. That’s why we’ve created Well-Fun-Fridays to help fit summer well child exams into your summer schedule.
Why Are Well Child Exams Necessary?
You work hard to keep your kid healthy and safe, from making sure they’re eating their veggies to ensuring they wear helmets when riding their bikes. Well child exams help provide the same type of preventative care as eating their green beans or exercising. Check out these benefits that well child exams from AGC Pediatrics provide:
- Check-in for growth: height, weight and BMI. This helps ensure your kids are on the right track for appropriate growth for their age and physical build.
- Recognize any potential problems. A well child check-up helps your pediatrician foresee any potential issues that your child may encounter and offer preventative care or treatment.
- Test hearing and vision. Help your child start their summer off right with a hearing and vision check during their well child exam. These simple tests can help set them up for success in the summer season and in school.
- Stay up-to-date on immunizations. Vaccinating your children is a great way to keep them safe and healthy. Well child exams are a good time for them to receive immunizations and booster shots necessary for school in the fall.
- A complete physical exam. Well child exams help get kids ready for summer sports with a physical exam.
Schedule Your Well Child Exam on Well-Fun-Fridays at AGC Pediatrics
Well child exams don’t have to be boring! At AGC Pediatrics, we’ve created Well-Fun-Fridays where parents and kids can have fun while staying healthy. We’ll have exclusive prizes and drawings for everyone who schedules a well exam on these Fridays.
We encourage parents to make these Fridays fun and interactive. Dress up with our staff to make it an adventure!
Schedule your child’s Well-Fun-Friday 2015 well child exam on any of the following dates:
To book your appointment, contact AGC Pediatrics in Cartersville and Calhoun, Georgia at (706) 625-5900 today.